Drinking water Dissymmetrator (DISSA applicator) is a polymer plate with inbuilt holographic disk, a detector which has a set fixed dissymmetry in the extent of 18-36 DISS. The DISSA applicator causes the set dissymmetry even in a container with drinking water (e.g. a glass or a bottle made of glass or transparent plastic). Using our DISSA applicator anyone can prepare high quality water from water coming from natural sources, packaged water or filtered drinking water from the tap. Our DISSA applicator will help you prepare a dissymmetrical drinking water with excellent dynamic characteristics and ordered structural characteristics.
What does drinking of dissymmetrized water affect?
Regular drinking of dissymmetrized water helps renewing metabolism and all biological functions of the organism, contributes to normalization of water and salt balance, metabolic processes, rate of biochemical reactions! Organism thus does not have to lose additional energy on balancing the ORP (oxidation reduction potential, redox potential) and on dissymmetration of water intake. That is why dissymmetrized water contributes to the treatment and prevention of chronic and acute inflammatory, autoimmune, allergic, oncologic diseases and psychological disorders and also to normalization of weight. All this contributes to fast regeneration and preservation of health, longevity and rejuvenation.
Daily drinking of sufficient quantity of dissymmetric water (30 ml per 1 kg of bodily mass, less than 250-300 ml) in small doses during the course of the entire day, for the period of three to four months, supports fast REGENERATION OF TISSUE AND CELLS and also allows substantial acceleration of treatment process for many chronic diseases without using medication and other treatment methods!
One needs to drink dissymmetric water mainly to strengthen the organism, prevent various diseases, renew and harmonize bioenergetics, normalize weight and rejuvenation of organism!
Drinking water Dissymmetrator
Our DISSA applicator will help you prepare dissymmetric drinking water with excellent dynamic characteristics and ordered structural characteristics. Prepared water contributes to treatment and prevention of chronic and acute inflammatory, autoimmune, allergic, oncologic and psychological disorders, normalizes weight, and helps fast regeneration and preservation of health, longevity and rejuvenation.
1. Place a clean sheet of paper on a table.
2. Place the DISSA applicator onto the clean sheet of paper with the holographic sticker facing upwards.
3. Place a glass, bottle or another container with drinking water on the DISSA applicator. You may also use filtered tap water, but it is suitable that the water has calcium Ca++ content of average 10-20 mg/l. Such information may be found on bottled water’s label. Such concentration best promotes dissymmetration. A container with water may also be placed next to the DISSA applicator, at a distance of max. 15 cm.
4. Exposure period is at least 12 minutes. Usually its 12-15 minutes, but the period may be left at its place even much longer.
5. Dissymmetric water is drunk in portions of 20-30 ml every 20-30 minutes. During the course of one day it is recommended to drink this water based on the calculation of 30 ml per 1 kg of bodily mass. For a person weighing 60 kg it is recommended to drink 1800 ml of water per day, however minimum 250-300 ml of water per 24 hours.
Dissymmetric water retains its characteristics for quite a long time – for 2 months, depending on the source and Са ++ content.
DISSA applicator has fixed dissymmetry in the range of 18-36 DISS and retains its characteristics for 2 months from the date of application. Later dissymmetry of the DISSA applicator decreases in steps, it is thus necessary to replace the DISSA applicator by a new one for further dissymmetration of water.
In this phase of the research it has been proven that from among the known parameters of water the DISSA applicator significantly changes the pH of water towards alkalinity.
The DISSA applicator is produced from high quality plastics, with prescribed technical specification. It is absolutely safe and non-toxic.
Do not expose to high temperature or friction during use. Store and use at the distance of at least 90 cm from electrical appliances and sources of high-frequency radiation.